URBAN WINE WALK WELLINGTON (CENTRAL / TE ARO)
SATURDAY 16 FEBRUARY 2019 | 12:00 – 4.30 PM
Presented by Neighbourhood Events Co.
On Saturday the 16th of February 2019 the streets, laneways and footpaths of Wellington will come alive as a line up of the cities best venues open their doors, transforming into the the ultimate self-guided cellar door experience.
Promising another fresh, self-guided wine tasting experience, Urban Wine Walk is an afternoon out you and your friends won’t want to miss! You’ll enjoy unique experiences at a hand picked selection of local bars and restaurants whilst of course sampling wines from the best wine producers New Zealand has to offer without leaving the city!
1. Charley Noble – Charley Noble
2. Lulu Bar – Lulu
3. Basque – Basque Rooftop Bar
4. Monte Cervino – Monte Cervino
5. Arborist Rooftop Bar- The Arborist Rooftop Bar
6. The Hudson – The Hudson
7. St Johns – St Johns Bar & Eatery
8. Avida Bar – Avida
9. Noble Rot – Noble Rot Wine Bar
10. Hot Sauce – Hot Sauce Wellington
11. Amador – Amador
12. Hanging Ditch – Hanging Ditch
13. Le Samourai – Le Samourai
14. Crumpet – Crumpet
1. The Elder – The Elder Pinot
2. Jules Taylor Wines – Jules Taylor Wines
3. Spy Valley Wines – Spy Valley Wines
5. Matawhero Wines – Matawhero Wines
6. Loveblock – Loveblock
7. Margrain Vineyard – Margrain Vineyard
8. FROMM – Fromm Winery
9. Luna Estate – Luna Estate
10. Garage Project – Garage Project
*More winemakers being announced soon!
VINO LOVER EARLY BIRD – $45 + Booking Fee (SOLD OUT)
VINO LOVER – $60 + Booking Fee (Selling Fast)
– Entry into all Participating Venues (Subject to Venue Capacity)
– 45+ Complimentary Tastings from a Selection of NZ’s Best Winemakers*
– Event Wristband, Tasting Glass & Venue Guide
– $5 Voucher to Spend During the Day (Venues May Vary)
*Tastings limited to one per variety per person
** Strictly limited availability **
** No door sales **
EVENT ADMISSION / WRISTBAND COLLECTION
Event wristbands, tasting glasses, vouchers and event guides will need to be collected at one of the following locations prior to commencing the Urban Wine Walk.
PRE EVENT – Friday 15th February (4-6pm) – TBC
EVENT DAY – Saturday 16th February (11-1pm) – TBC
Please bring a valid ID and copies of your tickets as these will be scanned prior to receiving your items.
One of the best things about Urban Wine Walk is that it’s self guided! That means you can go where you want, when you want! Your afternoon adventure is completely up to you!
**Sorry kids, Urban Wine Walk is strictly 18 Years and Over!
** Sorry No Refunds